The Doctor said that there was no point in being an adult if you can’t act childish sometimes and it applies to my dinner last night. I was wondering what to get and walked past the fresh pasta section where they had tomato pasta. I’ve never had tomato pasta but figured it couldn’t be bad. See, this is how all grown-ups should act.
It turned out bright orange when cooked and tasted nothing like tomatoes. At least now I’ll know.
Also, speaking of grown-up stuff, we got our yearly “holiday money” bonus this month (it’s about 60% of a month’s salary, before taxes)… the thing that hurts the most is seeing how technically I earned something that starts with a “4″ but in the end in my bank account I’ll only get something that starts with a “2″.
I’m testing out this new idea as shown above, when the photos are kind of boring, rather than posting them all or not posting them at all, make a collage! If anyone has an opinions on the subject, please feel free to share.
I kind of like today’s fill in the blank friday, so here it is:
1. A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is L’viv. It’s amazing just how many things haven’t changed there since I was a kid… and how many places I can still recognise.
2. If someone really wants to show me how much they love me they should do some random unexpected stuff for me and know when to leave me alone. I’m huge on the whole “alone time” thing.
3. Lately I’ve been wondering a lot about some very useless stuff such as “what is Britney up to these days?” I bet it’s my mind’s way of dealing with stress.
4. When it comes to saving money I am rather good. I tend to overestimate how much I spend on a daily basis so that means I always have more money than I think.
5. I’d prefer fiction over non-fiction any day!
6. I wish I knew how to make dishes that require more than ten ingredients. I just don’t have the patience to figure those things out.
7. I’m just waiting for people to actually make up their minds about whether or not they want some of the stuff I’m selling/giving away from the flat. Really, if you’ve contacted me and we had a lengthy email discussion, don’t just stop replying if you don’t want the stuff anymore! Just send a “hey, don’t want this anymore. bye.” email, takes five seconds.